Thursday, April 12, 2007

Je Voudrais............Tim Hamilton's Eye Candy Clothing **click image to enlarge**



I'm pleased to announce that Tim Hamilton, former Jcrew designer & notably on his way to success as a solo designer, has sent me a gallery of his collections. These are not the only pictures I have these are just a little preview of what is to come for next fall. I chose these three pictures because they show not only three great pieces but also it shows the work of Tim. You can see he has an expertise in making winter coat, the second focuses on his ability to construct office apparel, and the last shows that he has a fine eye for producing menswear essentials, sweaters and ties. I'd like to thank Tim for all his work and cooperation with me. He is extraordinarily helpful and I appreciate everything.

No comments: